Our Kindergarten program is centered on our school’s philosophy of providing a quality learning environment that is both challenging and supportive so that children can feel confident to learn. With a class size of no more than 15 students, we provide an individualized approach to what this age group needs to succeed. Our program adheres to the State’s requirements for children to move to 1st grade or Kindergarten.
- We use the accredited Creative Curriculum for literacy, writing, and mathematics
- Sensory-based science and STEM curriculum
- Blended Montessori approach
- Loose parts and tinkering project-based learning
- Community-based learning with field trips
- Mindfulness curriculum and daily practice