At The Children’s Garden, we provide the individual and loving touch that traditional daycare centers are missing. We recognize that each child is special and unique, so we embrace our children with unconditional love and acceptance in order to bring out a child’s special qualities. We believe that daycare should help children develop important character traits such as confidence and positive self-esteem. By forming a connection with each family, we help each child feel supported and acceptance. At The Children’s Garden, your child will also benefit from:
- An individualized learning plan for each child to ensure that every child’s unique needs are met
- Thoughtful and engaging classroom environments, with both individual and collaborative areas of learning designed to challenge and enhance critical thinking skills
- Passionate, experienced teachers with an average of 6 years of teaching experience in a variety of disciplines
- Over 2000 square feet of enclosed play space for creative exploration and safe risk-taking to increase self-awareness
- Daily meals and snacks served family style to create a sense of community within each classroom
Founded in 1988, The Children’s Garden has quickly become one of Portland’s most loved and adored early learning communities. We believe that the process of learning is just as important as the content, which is why we help children learn how to learn. Our two campuses in Downtown Portland offer daycare and educational programs for infants, wobblers, toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten, and junior kindergarten aged-children. All of our programs are designed to help your child discover their unique qualities and strengths.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes The Children’s Garden so special!