At The Children’s Garden, we believe that when children are embraced with unconditional love and acceptance, beautiful personalities unfold. Our preschool program provides children with a nurturing environment designed to develop self-confidence and positive self-esteem. Using mindfulness techniques, we help preschool children learn to regulate their emotions and practice peaceful problem solving. At The Children’s Garden, your child will also benefit from:
- Individualized, holistic curriculum that combines the most researched and supported methods of learning, including Montessori, Reggio, Waldorf, and RIE ideals
- Thoughtfully designed classrooms that include both individual and collaborative activity centers to challenge and enhance critical thinking
- Passionate, experienced educators trained in the Reflective Teaching model, which enhances their emotional connection to their students
- Over 2000 square feet of enclosed play space featuring state-of-the-art equipment for creative play
- Exciting enrichment programs including soccer, theater, and dance classes
Founded in 1988, The Children’s Garden has quickly become one of Portland’s most loved and adored early childhood learning centers. Our two locations in the city provide educational programs for infants, wobblers, toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten, and junior kindergarten aged-children. All of our programs use a developmental approach that allows us to follow a child’s lead, ensuring your child will never be rushed into a lesson that he or she may not be ready for.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes The Children’s Garden so special!