The Children’s Garden – Downtown Campus provides educational programs and childcare to infants, toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten students. Our high-quality education experience is focused on helping students develop emotional intelligence and mindfulness. What sets us apart from traditional daycare centers is our emphasis on academics. We use a unique curriculum that combines the best aspects of different educational theories, including Montessori, Reggio, Waldorf, and RIE.
Our thoughtful, engaging classrooms have evolving themes that highlight and extend children’s interests. Individual areas of learning and collaborative activity centers challenge and enhance critical thinking skills.
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Children’s Garden – Downtown Campus so special!