At The Children’s Garden – Field Office Campus, we provide educational programs and childcare for students ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Our balanced academic program emphasizes the development of emotional intelligence. Our experienced teachers are trained in the Reflective Teaching model, which enhances their emotional connection to their students and creates secure attachments. This dedication to building a bond between our students and teachers is part of what makes us different from traditional daycare centers.
Our engaging and thoughtful classrooms are filled with educational materials that capture your child’s attention. All of our buildings are secured, with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes The Children’s Garden – Field Office Campus special!